Rights & Access
The Library of Congress will not obtain legal rights to product in its collections. Consequently, it generally does not license or charge authorization charges for usage of these material and cannot give or reject authorization to otherwise publish or distribute the material.
Eventually, this is the researcher’s responsibility to evaluate copyright or other usage limitations and get permission from 3rd events when needed before publishing or materials that are otherwise distributing in the Library’s collections.
For details about reproducing, publishing, and material that is citing this collection, along with usage of the first things, see: Stereographs – legal Rights and limitations Information
- Rights Advisory: No understood limitations on book.
- Reproduction quantity: LC-DIG-stereo-1s19799 (digital file from initial) LC-USZ62-56121 (b&w film copy neg. Of half stereo)
- Call Number: STEREO FOREIGN GEOG FILE – China–Misc. Item P&P
- Access Advisory: —
If a graphic is showing, you’ll install it your self. (Some pictures display just as thumbnails away from Library of Congress as a result of legal rights factors, however you get access to bigger size images on location. )
Instead, you can aquire copies of varied kinds through Library of Congress Duplication Services.
- If your electronic image is showing: The characteristics regarding the electronic image partially depend on whether it ended up being created from the initial or an intermediate such as for example a content negative or transparency. In the event that Reproduction Number field above carries a reproduction quantity that begins with LC-DIG. Then there is a digital image that was made directly from the original and is of sufficient resolution for publication purposes that are most.
- When there is information placed in the Reproduction quantity field above: you need to use the reproduction quantity to shop for a content from Duplication Services. Continue reading “Picture, Print, Drawing A Chinese Bride and Groom”